We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data” - this is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” - like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website. In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. (Please note that we have the ability to retain your contact details should you input them on our website even if you do not complete your registration/transaction/quote by clicking submit. Such contact details may be used to contact you to assist with your registration/transaction).
Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won't store it for longer than necessary and we certainly won't share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
Our cookies will record the following: IP Addresses, location, visit duration. You are always free to decline our cookies, if your browser permits, or to ask your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion. Note that if you decline our cookies or ask for notification each time a cookie is being sent, this may affect your ease of use of this website.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have booked/ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your booking/order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to send newsletters with updates and offers if you have agreed to receive these by entering your email on our subscription form.
This web site is owned and operated by Tankardstown House and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of the individual. You may not use, print and download information from this site for commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belong to Tankardstown House or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third party suppliers, and we expect users to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the site by us and our third party suppliers are intended to assist the user. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any particular case. You should obtain independent verification before relying on information provided on the site in circumstances which may result in loss or damage.
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
Limitation of liability
Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.